Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lakers Won Game 1

In goes the Black Mamba
the black maba is unstoppable
This will be a short one, it has been a long day, the Mother F**ers at telcel ruined my day, I had to go to the Mundo E facilities three times, but luckily it got better, one of my students was there solving some exercises before the admission test UNAM will hold on Saturday and we barely studied, we were just doing small talk (What do you know?!, it turns out I can do small chat as well) and after that I watched Game 1 of the 2009 NBA Finals and the Lakers won, just 25 points, great, we have a slim advantange and are leading the series, but today's game won't help us much, because Orlando will not play the same way again, it's as if they wanted to give this one as a present to build overconfidence in L.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cuando esto es una conversación, todos ganamos