Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Abraham Lincoln dijo

As you may have noticed my dearest 11 daily readers I am very fond of quoting characters whom I found interesting.
Abraham Lincoln is one of such men,recent developments in Mexico have been making me think in Northamericas civil war (namely That fucking AMLO and that Calderon son of a bitch and their legions of followers) and thus i decided to offer this quotes from the good ol´ Abe.

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.


I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.


I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.


I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day.

The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.

The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.
Este mensaje se publicará automaticamente el día nueve, aunque yo estaré en Brasil esperando que México haya recuperado la cordura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cuando esto es una conversación, todos ganamos